Klarna Pay Later
buy now, ‘pay later with klarna’
Klarna allows you to buy now and 'Pay later'. Try before you buy and pay later with klarna.
about pay later with klarna
Get 30 days to pay for your latest buys in the comfort of your home with Klarna Pay Later
Choose between 2 Klarna payment options; One full payment 30 days after delivery OR Split the payments across 3 payments.
* Klarna ‘Pay Later In 3’ requires a minimum spend of £35 - Klarna Pay later in 3 will allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each installment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
See all terms and conditions on Klarna visit www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service/csc/pay-later-in-3
There's no credit agreement, no interest and no fees. Just make sure you keep what you want
and return what you don't. Klarna will even send you a reminder when its time to pay.
No passwords to remember, just select Pay Later at the checkout and complete your order in one click.
all you need to start
- A UK bank account.
- To be 18 years of age or over.
- A UK resindential address.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons.
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type or payment or placing an order for smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- Ensure your billing address is correct (this is where your bank details will be registered to).