Klarna Pay Later
buy now, ‘pay later with klarna’
Klarna allows you to buy now and 'Pay later'. Try before you buy and pay later with klarna.
how do i use pay later with klarna?
about pay later
Get 14 days to try on your latest buys in the comfort of your home with Klarna Pay Later
There's no credit agreement, no interest and no fees. Just make sure you keep what you want
and return what you don't. Klarna will even send you a reminder when its time to pay.
No passwords to remember, just select Pay Later at the checkout and complete your order in one click.
Benifits of Pay Later with Klarna
All orders shipped straight away.
Try your items on return any items you don't want and only pay for what you love.
Pay for your order within 14 days after it's been shipped.
Klarna will contact you via email with instructions on how to pay.
all you need to start
- A UK bank account.
- To be 18 years of age or over.
- A UK resindential address.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons.
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type or payment or placing an order for smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- Ensure your billing address is correct (this is where your bank details will be registered to).